Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Forum Help

Hey there. I'm new here so sorry if this has been addressed previously and I just didn't see it. I posted a topic in the Fan Creations section of the forums and it seems to have gone *Poof* after I realized I needed to edit it a few times. Then tried to post it again not knowing where it went and then nothing happened so I'm guessing I'm locked out or something? Sorry for that! Please let me know what I should do to have my post return or if it needs to be checked by a moderator or something first.

Thanks.

Comments

• Editing post's make threads go "poof" atm, the team is investigating :)
  • Ok. And just a heads up I tried to post it again but it must have taken it as a double post because that one didn't go through either. So if the original can be restored with my reserved replies, that would be great!

Thanks for the reply. :)
  • Would you suggest I try to post it again with a different title or just wait to see if the team can get it resolved?
  • [quote quote=22603]Ok. And just a heads up I tried to post it again but it must have taken it as a double post because that one didn’t go through either. So if the original can be restored with my reserved replies, that would be great!

Thanks for the reply. ????

[/quote]

I've gone ahead and restored your original post. If there's any issues in the future, don't be afraid to let us know!
This discussion has been closed.