Planting and Growing.

Related Topics: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/no-more-static-crafting/

--------------
After reading the linked topic, it raised a question for me.

How will the planting sytem work?

Me persionly I would like it to be a mix of single seed / plant / tree planting presses as is done in Archage, wich would allowe for some very difrent type landscapes. When one has to plant 1,000 seeds for X amount of crops to craft X amount of oils or potions, it becomes VERY hummmm " mind melting ". For this instance could we have a choice that allowes us to plant X-amount of rows, with X-amount of columns to plant X-amount of seeds and or plants. This would save meny mouses and keyboards *nods*

-Ravossel

P.s Having tools to were we can draw out our mass planting fields would be sweet, vs the static cookie cutter fam vill type -_-

Comments

• I really liked a lot of the features and design choices in Archeage. Being able to plant anywhere with risk of getting your crop stolen vs owning land for safety was a fun experience. It always added to the adventure feeling knowing you could happen upon someones hidden harvest almost anywhere in the world.
    I wonder how much crafting there will be in ashes compared to Archeage.
  • [quote quote=22599]I really liked a lot of the features and design choices in Archeage. Being able to plant anywhere with risk of getting your crop stolen vs owning land for safety was a fun experience. It always added to the adventure feeling knowing you could happen upon someones hidden harvest almost anywhere in the world.
    I wonder how much crafting there will be in ashes compared to Archeage.

[/quote]

From what saw their will be ways to own and build your own land, is called a " Free Hold ". My main point of I tries is the how the planting sytem will work here in Ashes of Crashion. The one seed two mouse clicks, 1 tree two mouse clicks. Gets old really fast, when planting 1,000 cedars every few days, or 1,000 seeds, but one at a time planting planting can allow for beautiful sights.

-Ravossel