Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Rogue Traders

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in European Guilds
-! The Rogue Traders !- We are a community named United Gamers, and we are a big multi gaming community. We play all kinds of games, and now we will be joining AoC! We are a social community. We do get servers for many different games and we would love if we could host/rent a server for this game. What we are is a community that is very close together and encourages people to play the way they want, and also we do want people to search and check any aspect of the game that they do find interesting in the game. We will always be a friendly and social community. Our aim for the Ashes of Creation guild, is to get many enough players to experience everything the game has to offer. But we mainly have guilds/clans that are small so everyone knows the names in the guild, and whom they can interacted with. I would say we will aim towards PvE mostly of the time, but we will also go into PvP as well. Feel free to ask anything. We have our own community teamspeak servers, where people meet up and play many games and talk with everyone and just having a great time. It is an all full open community for people to come to and everyone is social. So feel free to join in! If you do join, we will make ur own rooms & dedicated channels/rooms for all the games you tend to play. After all, we are a community. We are at the moment making our own website from scratch, and the website will have everything a community would need, Forums, News forum, games forum. event lists, members list and a lot more. Wanna know more about out website feel free to contact me and I can explain more, other then that we do have few streamers in our community that streams many different games, also sponsored streams that helps the community to spread and expand. So if you are interested in joining, feel free to contact me by responding to this post. Cheers everyone! Hope to see you all ingame. Michael GM of The Rogue Traders

Comments

• Options
    -! The Rogue Traders !- We are a community named United Gamers, and we are a big multi gaming community. We play all kinds of games, and now we will be joining AoC! We are a social community. We do get servers for many different games and we would love if we could host/rent a server for this game. What we are is a community that is very close together and encourages people to play the way they want, and also we do want people to search and check any aspect of the game that they do find interesting in the game. We will always be a friendly and social community. Our aim for the Ashes of Creation guild, is to get many enough players to experience everything the game has to offer. But we mainly have guilds/clans that are small so everyone knows the names in the guild, and whom they can interacted with. I would say we will aim towards PvE mostly of the time, but we will also go into PvP as well. Feel free to ask anything. We have our own community teamspeak servers, where people meet up and play many games and talk with everyone and just having a great time. It is an all full open community for people to come to and everyone is social. So feel free to join in! If you do join, we will make ur own rooms & dedicated channels/rooms for all the games you tend to play. After all, we are a community. We are at the moment making our own website from scratch, and the website will have everything a community would need, Forums, News forum, games forum. event lists, members list and a lot more. Wanna know more about out website feel free to contact me and I can explain more, other then that we do have few streamers in our community that streams many different games, also sponsored streams that helps the community to spread & expand. So if you are interested in joining, feel free to contact me by responding to this post. Thank you everyone! Hope to see you all in the game! Michael GM of The Rogue Traders
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    Hi there, love the name and appreciate the fact you sound like a good group of people with the tools of the trade available in the background.  I'd like to raise my hand and be counted.

No idea what class and IGN i'll be using yet, I find all the classes juicy in their own way, but I do tend to lean towards healer/support/archer types.