Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] The Dragoon Brotherhood - A Guild built for fellowship and conquest!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in European Guilds

Greetings! Above all things, we love to meet new people. It was in a now closed game called The Matrix Online where we established our community, with a vision to create a true fellowship among our members, conquering everything we set our sights on. We were successful in our vision, and since those days, we have travelled the MMO world, sampling everything it has to offer, crying out for a long term home. With Ashes of Creation on the way, we have decided it is here that we will place our banner for the long term future.

Here we sit then, I, the recruiter, and you, the avid player looking for a home, hopefully long term, that you can be free to enjoy the game and gain all the benefits of being part of a strong, well-organized community. In many ways, we are the most unique Guild here, after all, very few here come close to our longevity of 11 years, and few can boast friendships that have lasted just as long, but at the same time, we are not for all, not everyone really cares about the people they play with, and not everyone is really interested in playing games with the same passion we have. That is of course, not who we are looking to recruit.  For fellowships begin for a deeper need in their ingame lives, and that's where I'm here to open my hands to those who are seeking that.

How often have you come online and been met with silence, even though the Guild is swarming? How often has what has been a solid friendship in the beginning turned into crippling Guild drama? How often have you desired familiarity, and connections with people from all over the world, so you can relax, laugh, conquer, and explore the worlds we so dearly enjoy? If this is appealing to you, then please, read on.

What makes us the best community for this type of player? It's because we are a fellowship of adventurers who care deeply about forging bonds and conquering this world in all it's forms. From bloodthirsty maniacs, to peace loving builders, and quiet philosophers who enjoy rambling their ideas while fishing, we aim to build a unified community of friends that are working to see our cause rise, and enjoy a true fellowship with their ingame family. We are not the biggest Guild, we certainly have some strange quirks, but we are made for those who desire more from their experience, but still want to live in breath in a world. We are both old school, but cutting edge in the way we aspire to form a real community.

For us, we are eternally grateful for our fellowship, but always looking for new faces, new stories, new laughter with people from all over the world.

Interested? Do this prospect excite you? Then head on over to our website here.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message to you. Don't settle for those quiet days of meaningless gaming, be part of our fellowship, and conquer the world with us, together!

- Mendabar

Find out more - http://www.always-dragoons.net

Comments

• Options
    I've been in The Dragoon brotherhood For 10 years now and i can't think off a better place to be. They are truely family. Can't think of a better weekend then ordering a big fat kebab and sitting on dicord with these crazy bunch. if you turley are looking for a great community were you are not just a number were people care about you and not your class then this is the place for you.

What are you waiting for join<a href="http://www.always-dragoons.net/"> now</a>!
  • Options
    A place like no other, a place where you will find friends and family that will stay for a long time. For the dragoons care for who you are.
  • Options
    Great guild where u'll meet great friends and have a lot of great time.
  • Options
    Been part of the guild for several years and had great fun with the best friends ive made here across many games, join us in the journey to Ashes of Creation today!
  • Options
    To join the Dragoon brotherhood is a wonderfull experience like no other, you are not just joining a guild but a real family! In good times or in bad times, in combat or while chatting in our fun (and sometimes crazy) discord, there is no one better to have by your side then a Dragoon. So check out our website and begin <strong>your </strong>journey in <strong>The Dragoon Brotherhood</strong>!
  • Options
    The dragoons honestly is such an amazing group of people, nothing is better than spending the day having fun with these guys. I can promise you that if you join us you will not regret it.
  • Options
    Getting closer to the weekend. Means one thing takeaway! and playing games with these crazy bunch! couldn't think of anything better.!

Come and join <a href="http://www.always-dragoons.net/">us</a>
  • Options
    The Dragoon Brotherhood is such a fun guild, don't miss the oppertunity to become one of us!
  • Options
    One day away from the weekend and its a bank holiday weekend! get to spent it with these bunch of crazy guys, nothing better to do on a weekend then play games with these guys!

<a href="http://www.always-dragoons.net/">Join </a>today!
  • Options
    If you join us, you don't just join a guild. You join a community of close friends. I have been with these guys so long (over 10 years?), I stopped keeping track...
  • Options
    Playing some heroes of the storm with the guildies as well so why not join and have some fun with us!
  • Options
    From hanging out on Discord to movie nights, from mmo's to moba's like Heroes of the storm. There is Always something to do within our fine community. So apply now and join us on our journey towords Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    I've made some awesome friends in this guild and I'd love to meet new people who can join and have fun playing with us. Apply to our guild and you might just have found your new online family!
  • Options
    Welcome to Deus who joined us today!

- Mendabar
  • Options
    Thanks for having me.
  • Options
    As soon as i figure out how and when to play this game, i might be interested :)
    Sounds like a social community, do you have a mininum age requirement? (i hope so)..
  • Options
    Markjje said:
    As soon as i figure out how and when to play this game, i might be interested :)
    Sounds like a social community, do you have a mininum age requirement? (i hope so)..
    I would hope we don't have an age requirement. While most of us are in our 20s, I don't restrict on age, rather I evaluate on each individual case. After all, I want my children to be able to play and swear with us.

Naturally, I could consider it's wiser to restrict certain age groups, but if so I would reject all of those above 30 (even though we have 30 year olds), as these tend to contain the most full of themselves, close-minded, idiotic, and poorly skilled players.

To think... I'm nearing 30 :(

Hopefully this answers your questions! We don't restrict ourselves, we destroy the boundaries. Good luck trying to discover how to play the game.

- Mendabar
  • Options
    Fun is real, there's no doubt.
  • Options

Welcome Deus!

Be the next person to join our disturbed family and apply now.

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Could you share a link for your discord? Before applying to a guild i'd like to meet the people in there :smiley:
  • Options
    Dayrik,

Due to the nature of who we are, we'd rather not have people randomely connecting to our Discord, and instead keep things private and free for our own community.

That said, if you do want to connect, you're welcome to message me and we can talk.

- Mendabar
  • Options
    A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, i was wondering do you mainly focus on pvp or pve? or possibly a bit of both?
    i would be honored to possibly join the guild.

-SirCheesingtonIII
  • Options
    Can i be in?
  • Options
    A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, i was wondering do you mainly focus on pvp or pve? or possibly a bit of both?
    i would be honored to possibly join the guild.

-SirCheesingtonIII
    Thanks for your interest.

All further information about our community can be found on our website in a much better description than I could quickly round off here.

Checking for yourself is a valued tool within our community, so if you would like to join, bare that in mind. Perhaps that sounds dismissive, but we know exactly who we are, and who we want to work with.

To quickly answer your question, we want to focus on everything, we have an open community for all types.

- Mendabar
  • Options
    Ughh, now the thread is horribly butchered by these forums and can't edit, ftl!
  • Options
    We are not just a group of people online we are a family and we will always help out if one of us got a problem. joining here has given me better friends than anyone i have ever met in real life and they will always have an important place in my life.
  • Options
    Join our family and be part of an amazing guild that will have your back!
  • Options
    We're seeking people who love community as much as we do, to share this game and work together. Would be awesome to get to know more people!
  • Options

Looking for a fun no bullshit community where you matter? Then look no further , apply now and start your journey in the Dragoon Brotherhood!

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Lots of great people to have fun with.