Howdy Ashes Community, so glad to be here!

As stated on my Kickstarter comment, please developers, stay true to your vision, include us (which is already AMAZING to see this), and keep us entertained for the next few years. You can see that the gaming community wants this very badly and we want to believe in this. AA and BDO were amazing games but screwed it up and actually kept me away from MMO's until my son showed me your website.

Much love for a great game, make it happen.

Comments

• YO WASUP DMACKMAN
    GLAD TO HAVE YOU ON THE COMMUNITY, WELCOME AND COME ON IN THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :3
  • All aboard the hype train ! I've also seen AA and BDO rise and fall, it was fun while it lasted. This design philosophy however will keep a game around for a looooooong time :D
  • Welcome o/
  • Welcome Traveler!!!!
    I can totally understand the skepticism especially with how every other mmo treated us, but hes a gamer him self so I have faith that he will do use right here some info

<a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/skeptical-of-aoc-let-me-share-some-info/#post-25622">AOC info </a>

So..?

How you find about the game?
    Have you played any other mmo’s before or is this your first?
    Have you back the kickstarter if so what package you chose if you don’t mind me asking ( Optional no need to answer this question if you dont want to just trying to start up a conversation ???? )

info down below!

• Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ

• Your name reminds me of a YouTuber I watch :) Welcome! I really feel like we will have a great community when this game comes out. So glad to have you as a part of it.
  • Howdee @Demackman! Welcome to the Ashes community :grin:
  • Welcome, happy enthusiastic Ashes person, to the happy enthusiastic Ashes community!

*Runs around lining up dominoes for @Dmackman so he can have fun knocking them all over*