Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Node town/city center building rewards

I'm curious to know or if it may be an idea that there should be a small leader board in the town center or some sort of recognition for the persons or characters who contributed the most to building up a city center or metro or whatnot. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Just thought a small nod or something would be a cool little touch as the city progresses.

Comments

• Options
    The little details aye.
    Like the town criers in ESO shouting out players latest successful/unsuccessful endeavours.
  • Options
    That would be interesting. It would also be interesting if they could design it so it's not just a list but looks like news or something.

I'm reading an MMORPG novel where the NPC gossip about events and famous/infamous people on the game. Probably difficult to do, but would be interesting to suddenly hear your name/guild/etc about after you finished a difficult quest or something.
  • Options
    I really like that idea of npcs and criers but the voiceover would cost a lot and is not planned.
    The npcs would add a lot to the immsersion though!
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't think it would have to be voiced even.  Save the time and effort and create like a city wide heroic style achievements text.  Obviously it wouldn't say anything about basic achieves.  I think it should say like, "PancakeBoy, has helped construct a new fortified blacksmith and will now receive increased resource generation for X amount of time".  Idk just an idea.
  • Options
    There probably will be some way to determine players who have the biggest contribution to each node, I think it was said that these players will get rewards but I'm not sure.