Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A Look at What Ashes Will Have to Offer (Sieges, Lore, Customization, and More)

Hey guys, my name is Nocht. I just want to share my video with you guys talking about features of AoC that MMORPG players like myself tend to want to know before backing, following, or playing a game. I'll be covering AoC from now to its alpha and beta phases, and all the way into its release. I've been lurking and posting about in the forums for a while, so I just wanted to introduce myself and my content, and to say nice to meet you all.  :)
https://youtu.be/VMby23X2gAU

Comments

• Options
    Good stuff Man!! I didn't know about the zone that followed a caravan and I thought I knew most everything. Great job!! :D
  • Options
    19/10
    Excellent video @Participant
    Completely balanced, informative and flawless.
    Cant really saying anything else to describe your work.
    Nice Job.
  • Options
    It's funny, I watched your video on utube before you posted it on this forum. If you keep it up, I'll subscribe to you :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Yep, looks like there will be no "backstabbing" in the caravans. Did you also know that the flagging system's consequences do not apply in these caravan zones? Oh, and I'm glad you like it!