Allow me to Introduce Myself!

Oh Hai AoC forum people!

My name is Aestryx, or Stryx for short, and I recently discovered / backed AoC in the past week, and have been lurking the forums for a while now, so I thought I might say, Hai!

I've been playing MMO's of different names for about 10 years now, but I have either lost interest in or become disappointed in most of them, and seeing how AoC is aspiring to be different intrigued me from the beginning, and now looking into the game, even more, I really can't wait to learn more and more until the game is finally released! I'm really interested in the two-tiered class system, the way the economy will work, and, of course, the plans for PVE and PVP experiences.

Just a quick introduction, I'm an Acting Student currently living in Canberra, Australia and video games have been my love since I was about 6 years old, and I don't see that love fading anytime soon. I spend most of my afternoons and nights playing video games, if I don't have assignments to do.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you, and share my excitement for what I hope will be the next great MMO of our time!

Comments

• Hi and welcome. Feel free to join the community discord to ask questions and discuss the game here: https://discordapp.com/invite/v2Fwzaf

I would also recommend reading through the community information sheets to learn more about the game before asking questions. More often than not, if it isn’t in the information sheets, it isn’t known by the community yet:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE/edit
  • Welcome <3
  • Welcome welcome!
    Let the forum addiction commence
  • Thanks for the welcome guys!

Ahaha I am well addicted already :P
  • Welcome traveler!!!
    little info about me
    I'm 21 years old and I'm a Hardcore gamer. I prefer playing video games that I can play online. But that's not to say that you can't find me playing a single player game offline. I'm pretty laid back about things. I'm just here to play and have some fun.

I gotta be honest I'm needed something like this to come out I to have been disappointed or lost interest with most mmos

How you find about the game?

Info down below!
  • I found out about the game via browsing the Kickstarter one day and seeing it come up in my list, and I've been amazed and intrigued by it ever since!
  • Nice!! I found this video from a friend he posted it on facebook before the kickstarter even launched it was a Lazypeon video and I fell in love with it ever since

Thanks for sharing that Aestryx :P

• Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ