Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

In-game economy

How the economy in the game would be like???

Is it completely player driven economy like according to supply and demand the price may vary??

Or it would be an AI who fixes the price and we need to sell at the same rate???

I would like to see completely player driven economy, As the devs said that crafter s traders are most important in this game, then I think they need to add this feature

Comments

• Options
    I'm 99.9% sure, the economy will be player driven. There will be supply and demand.
  • Options
    There will even be local markets rather than a global auction house. I do hope that there will be a way to be able to know market places at least in a region and compare prices before travel... It can be a real pain in the butt to "shop around" otherwise.

Would be fine if it was a skill requiring training...
  • Options
    There wont be a global action house, there wil be local "stalls" wich players can rend to sell stuff, or sell player to player.
  • Options
    I'm glad they are staying away from bind on pickup/equip for the items so that there is a better market for resale. Especially since they are including a repair/break system for equipment.
  • Options
    I think you can set the price depending on supply and demand. On one of their q&a's, they cited a sample where a resource which is found in one node may be plentiful in that area with many players selling it. Since there is no global market, you can travel to another node where that resource is unavailable and sell it for more. Plus resources are finite and a resource may run out on one node and turn up in a different node, causing a change in the supply, which would affect the economy.