Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Passing by People

I noticed in the game play video for the stream today as the Predator walked thru the metro that none of the people he passed near reacted to him. I am use to MMOs where people are passing each other their heads would turn. Would this reaction to nearby people be in the game?

Comments

• Options
    I would say its still to early to tell . . . would be a neat and subtle detail methinks
  • Options
    If they saw an invisible person suddenly appear shouldn't they react in some way? Call the guard? Maybe you should quickly leave the area where you suddenly appeared before trouble finds you. If the AI is sophisticated enough to detect you doing odd things out in public and react to it I'll be happy.
  • Options
    I would love to see maybe splashes of water where the "invisible" dude is moving
  • Options
    Yeah, the splashes of water, I notice there was none, but I'm guessing that will come eventually, at least I hope so.
  • Options
    rogue op