Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Suggestion : Crafting System Part 2

Implicit Signatures on all crafted items, on who created it. Of course it will have an extra resource to imprint it. But with this you can actually mail the creators for private transactions. Or maybe this can be a part of the progression path in the Traders Guild, an Item to craft your name on your masterpiece.

Comments

• Options
    Crafted gear will always be signed made by.....
    Transactions will already be taken care of by a UI escrow system to make sure no one gets ripped off.
  • Options
    i've always enjoy when they do that. it make the crafter feel good and it will keep that crafter keep going to build better items. i had a buddy in star wars galaxies that would always get request to build stuff for them.
  • Options
    <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/suggestion-crafting-system-part-2/#post-25378">Rune_Relic wrote:</a></div>Crafted gear will always be signed made by…..
    Transactions will already be taken care of by a UI escrow system to make sure no one gets ripped off.

</blockquote>

Ow I see :D , thanks. Need to read up some more on the info on crafts and stuff.

Ty for the info!