Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

UI customisation

I'm hoping the devs randomly pop in here and brose over these.

I'd like to see at least some minimal UI customisation. Allow players to move health bars where they want, toggle on / off certain UI elements, and most importantly to me, change font sizes.

I'm partially sighted, a lot of MMOs I've played have been a struggle simply because they're using a (to me) tiny font for all their UI stuff, it gets to a point where I can't read the chat without being about 20cm (around 8inches) from the screen sometimes. I know this isn't a major concern to a lot of people, but being partially sighted, this kind of thing really can make or break a game for me.

Comments

• Options
    This is already confirmed.
    ;)
  • Options
    Oh thank god. Don't think I could survive another game with size tiny font. Last few games I've had to lower my resolution in order to be able to see what I'm playing.
  • Options
    On the specific of font size (as opposed to ui customisation)
    I would suggest signing up to the discord, and then using the ask intrepid section.
    We dont really know the extent of the customisability.
    So It would be prudent to get in there now why they are working on it.

You can of course give feedback in alpha I guess.
  • Options
    Personally I would like UI scaling be there at least. It is an easy way of making things bigger or smaller depending on your taste.
  • Options
    I'd prefer a little bit of customisation, although I mostly won't use it.
  • Options
    Yeah this is pretty much confirmed, but I hope they follow through with complete customization as stated. Being able to move ability/health bars, and resizing of each UI element individually is very important to me. In this day and age I see no reason for these things to not be included, so I certainly have faith it will be in the game.