Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello from Scotland!

Hello from Scotland.
Just got the Founder pack.

Comments

• Options
    hello from the west coast of america, welcome to the community
  • Options
    Hello from some distance place in a different dimension. Welcome to Ashes!
  • Options
    Hello from Wales!!!!
  • Options
    Hello from Scotland as well !
  • Options
    Welcome Traveler!!! Scotland Whoa I heard from Germany /Sweden now Scotland amazing how word travels I'm from the West coast in America

And Thanks for contributing to the Kickstarter :P!!!

How you hear about the game?
    Have you played any other mmos?

Info below!!!
  • Options
    Well I am a long time WoW player, ex-hardcore back in wrath due to not an university anymore and now working for a living.
    Used to run a guild with some mates and did 1 25 and 2 10 mans a week, the good old days.
    Played many other MMOs and oline games like WoW, Tera (pre F2P), Aion (pre F2P), Rift (pre F2P), BnS, SW:ToR(pre F2P), FFXIV, The Division, Rose Online, Gunz Online, Diablo 1,2,3 , Overwatch, Destiny, Warhammer Online, DoTA(WC3 version FTW), WildStar (pre F2P), Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, GMod. I am probably still forgetting quite a few.

I am not a fan of the F2P P2W model.
    I am hoever a big fan of fast paced pvp combat with high skill ratting.
    For PVP I like to play stealth and pick my targets and then go for the kill.
    For PVE I tend to prefer castable on the move or mage classes where I can see from afar.

I do hope that there is Dungeons (7+ Max level party) with solo story ones, matchmaking, Raids (more that one at launch), WPVP, Battlegrounds (3-4 for launch) and some sort of arena system that will give you the full package at launch. I feel that a lot of game fail to deliver and not fully implement the above until a later date and this is what kills it. It does sound like a lot but people nowadays are expecting a lot from new games.

I will be in the alpha giving feedback as much as possible hoping this will be a great game.

I heard about the game from the Youtuber TheLazyPeon.
  • Options
    Well I am a long time WoW player, ex-hardcore back in wrath.
    Used to run a guild with some mates and did 1 25 and 2 10 mans a week, the good old days.
    Played many other MMOs like WoW, Tera (pre F2P), Aion (pre F2P), Rift (pre F2P), BnS, SW:ToR(pre F2P), FFXIV, The Division, Rose Online, Gunz Online, Diablo 1,2,3 , Overwatch, Destiny, Warhammer Online, DoTA(WC3 version FTW), WildStar (pre F2P), Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, GMod. I am probably still forgetting quite a few.

I am not a fan of the F2P P2W model.
    I am a big fan of fast paced pvp combat with high skill ratting.
    For PVP I like to play stealth and pick my targets and go for the kill.
    For PVE I tend to prefer castable on the move or mage classes where I can see from afar.

I do hope that there is Dungeons (7+ Max level party) with solo story ones, matchmaking, Raids (more that one at launch), WPVP. Battlegrounds (3 -4 for launch) and some sort of arena system that will give you the full package at launch. This is what I feel that a lot of game fail to deliver and not fully implement until a later date and this is what kills it. It does sound like a lot but people nowadays are expecting a lot from new games.

I will be in the alpha giving feedback as much as possible hoping this will be a great game.

I heard about the game from the Youtuber TheLazyPeon.
  • Options
    Nice!!!

I played WoW for about 11 years I love WOLTK a lot of fun!!!

Played other mmo's but WOW pretty much consumed my soul lol

They said on party groups will probably be 8 ( Not set in stone )
    also their be raids about 40 ish ( not set in stone )

I dislike P2W
    F2P ehhh I prefer a subscription model
    Rogue was my first class in World of warcraft Good times :D
    I play all sorts of classes tbh I don't mind healing,DPS,Tank
    In WOW my main thing was PVP then PVE
    My close friends want me to tank when this game comes out!

Heard about the game from ThelazyPeon as well friend posted it on facebook xD

Anyways Thanks for Sharing xD Glad to have ya aboard the hype train!!!
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ