Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello Everyone

Hey everyone, just wanted to make my welcome here. I have been playing a lot of mmo's in the past, and really looking forward to this one as much as you guys are. With the past experiences of other mmorpg games out there, this game has really sparked a good interest. Hope everyone has a lot of fun with this game when it comes out and might see you guys out there. -Peace

Comments

• Options
    Glad to have you on board, Welcome to ashes!
  • Options
    Welcome Kazi! here's to our 2 years of hype! XD
  • Options
    Welcome Traveler!!!!! Glad to have you aboard the Hype train!!!!

How did you find out about this game?
    What other mmos have you played?
    What would you like to see in Ashes of Creation?

Info down below ( Want to dive in the community join the Discord )
  • Options
    Hmm.. I found about this game I think on mmorpg.com when this game was first starting out to make their rounds. But recently I have really looked into the game, and watching some live feeds of their Q&A's on twitch, I am starting to really get invested in this game, and got on the hype train lol.

Other mmo's.. well there have been a lot in the past. Some of them have shut their servers down, like Tabula Rasa.. and City of Heroes.. and Auto Assualt. I have played WoW, ESO, SWTOR, SWG, Rift, Guildwars 1 and 2, Destiny, Secret World, and probably some more I can't think of. There are a few I never played as well.

The things I have learned so far in AoC are pretty cool. And I think the class systems for this game is going to be quite unique.. with the summoners, and have a lot of summoners together to have all the them all summon a pretty sweet creature of some type. To the mix of main and and sub class to what you can have, and to what you can do. There are going to be a lot of different ways someone can make their character. Hopefully there wont be a dead class, and from the looks of things, I don't think there will be.

Its hard to say what I would like to see in AoC right now, because they are doing some things that needed to be done that other mmo's are doing today.. and that is getting rid of pay to win. Hopefully they also don't have to run into gold farmers as well. And I do like the fact that there is not a global auction house. I have watched a few Q&A's already, and I plan to keep watching them, so I think more questions I may have in the future will get answered as well.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3 o/
  • Options
    mmorpg thats a new site for meh xD

Wow thats a lot of games!! I played other mmos as well but WOW pretty much consumed my soul lol!!

I agree the class system is what really makes me excited about the game because like you said its unique and I've never seen it be done before also it lets you make your character in a different way and kinda stand out unlike most games!!

I don't believe there will be a dead class as long as they don't Allow DPS reports to show up.... That ruins alot of classes!

Agree No P2W And Gold Farmers don't think we will see much because its a subscription base game so hopefully that will limit them!

None of the less Thanks For sharing Glad to have ya aboard the Hype Train!!

Info below!! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ