Hello all from Australia.

Hi all,
I pledged early with the 'Leader Of Men' pledge and am glad to be a part of this kickstart adventure.

I am a QLD based underground miner who enjoys playing PC games on my time off.
I mainly like Military sim's, RPG's and of course MMORPG's.

One of my fondest memories in MMO's was belonging to a small merc Guild called 'Blood Moon Company' in Age of Conan. Made up of mainly US armed forces personal we would hire ourselves out to other Guilds when they were attacking their enemies strongholds.
As Founder of <a href="http://theknightsofthetemple.enjin.com/">The Knights Of The Temple</a> I hope to create those kind of long lasting memories that most of us have from previous MMO's for my guild mates.

I am very happy with the subscription based model and the fact that they haven't forgotten us down here and will be running Oceanic servers on launch. The more I see of the live streams the more excited I get and am looking forward to discovering the Lore of this new world I will be spending a lot of my time in.

Thankyou.

Comments

• G'day mate :)
  • AYE THERE MATE, ME TOO I'M FROM AUSTRALIA, GLAD TO MEET YOU
    WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY :) AND HAVE A VERY JOLLY GOOD GRAND DAY !!
  • Heyy nice to see more Aussies here!
  • Nalu fan ^ :P *giggle* @xLucy definitely a fan boy here lol

Welcome Traveler!!! Thanks for Backing the kickstarter!! that's great :P

Ik the feeling its called the hype bug! its definitely contagious xD. Glad to have you in the community!

Info down below!!

• Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ