Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

PvP suggestion

I have just a thought to recreate a small section of PvP.
To give a more realistic aspect to a criminal like feature in PvP, implement a "Surveillance" feature.

The Surveillance feature for example would be almost like safe zones. Killing in an area under surveillance would leave you as a criminal. However killing out of sight would allow you to go undetected.
I would call it for example Oracle Zone.

While travelling the world outside of towns and cities, all players names would be hidden until you enter an Oracle zone to have your name revealed indicating you are under the Oracle and your actions are monitored.

Another feature to this would be a "Witness" feature. All players should have a small zone of oracle around them. This is for moments you encounter a gank in play. You as a witness can then reveal the attacker and have a choice.
-Flee and leaving the attacker on the loose, but now viewed as a criminal
-Or you are free to kill the attacker without penalty

I am sure there are flaws in my suggestion, but as I said. Just an idea to bring some change to PvP
food for thought?