Cannot reply

After losing my recruitment thread and reading through these forums to try to get it back but sadly noting helped me.
Now I created a new recruitment post in the guild section and that worked.
I also could reply to the first thread, but I couldn't reply to other threads across the forums only in my recruitment thread.
With this new thread I have not tried it yet.

My posts always failed to show, I used no links, no quotes just plain text and pressed on submit and then I see nothing.

I have read the tips on this forum, but it doesn't seem to help, any suggestions?

Comments

• Currently there is a couple of bugs, that either delete your posts/ comments and marks it as spam, this will be addressed in the new forums coming soon :)

If a thread deletes its self take note of the url and send it to a community moderator and hopefully we will be able to restore it for you :)
  • Currently there is a couple of bugs, that either delete your posts/ comments and marks it as spam, this will be addressed in the new forums coming soon :)

If a thread deletes its self take note of the url and send it to a community moderator and hopefully we will be able to restore it for you :)
  • Thanks for the information *hopes this one will show* *crosses his fingers* :)
This discussion has been closed.