Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Cannot reply

After losing my recruitment thread and reading through these forums to try to get it back but sadly noting helped me.
Now I created a new recruitment post in the guild section and that worked.
I also could reply to the first thread, but I couldn't reply to other threads across the forums only in my recruitment thread.
With this new thread I have not tried it yet.

My posts always failed to show, I used no links, no quotes just plain text and pressed on submit and then I see nothing.

I have read the tips on this forum, but it doesn't seem to help, any suggestions?

Comments

• Currently there is a couple of bugs, that either delete your posts/ comments and marks it as spam, this will be addressed in the new forums coming soon :)

If a thread deletes its self take note of the url and send it to a community moderator and hopefully we will be able to restore it for you :)
  • Currently there is a couple of bugs, that either delete your posts/ comments and marks it as spam, this will be addressed in the new forums coming soon :)

If a thread deletes its self take note of the url and send it to a community moderator and hopefully we will be able to restore it for you :)
  • Thanks for the information *hopes this one will show* *crosses his fingers* :)
This discussion has been closed.