Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello friends!

Hello all! Great to be along for this ride! I am an old mmorpg gamer from way. Been at it since Everquest or as we used to call it Evercrack lol! Played what seems like every game since then as well, currently playing Elder Scrolls Online, but I have a lifetime account to LOTRO so I still dabble there as well. I am a Warrior of Old backer, believe in the project and am excited to see results!
Looking forward to getting to know some new folks as well old friends.

Wherever you go, there you are!

Kronj

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kronj and welcome. ❤️
  • Options
    Welcome to the community o/
  • Options
    Welcome Traveler!!!! Thanks for backing the kickstarter!!!!! Glad to have ya aboard the hype Train!!!!

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options
    JcTruper,

I was watching youtube videos about mmorpgs at work when I saw one by The Lazy Peon about how exicited he is about AOC. That got my curiosity up and I decided to check out the AOC site. I really liked what I saw and the enthusiasm of the team.

I really hope to see meaningful game play and more community game play. It seems like todays mmo's are much more about solo content and I missing having regular friends that you get with almost daily to do group quest/events. Now perhaps this is a niche request but I would love to see pet weapons in AOC. Back when I played a mage in Everquest you could summon weapons for or equip looted/crafted weapons to arm your pet with. Was great fun seeing a pet running around with a huge axe or hammer.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!
    Kronj
  • Options
    I found out about this game Through a video on facebook turns out it was a Lazypeon video a couple weeks before the kickstarter :D

This will be the first Really Community base mmo I'll be able to play! I played WOW for 11 year's and it didn't really have community base it was pretty much solo!

And the pets weapons idea sounds funny and fun xD

Thanks for sharing Glad to have ya along for the Journey!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options
    Greetings ! :)
  • Options
    Welcome Kronj. I play ESO for now as well, and am eagerly waiting to see how much better this will be in 2 years.
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ