Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Language - switch

Should this game support multiple languages other than English, either from begining or introduced as demand / viability dictiates then I have a simple general request.

Not all households speak the same language, thereby regional defaults or global language settings are user friendly.

So, should more than one language be supported, could the game has system setup as follows:

1) Global switch for default language on opening screens
2) Per Character language switch so that each household member could play to their preferred language with their character

Comments

• Options
    I think that will definitely be nice for Non - English speaker's

However I think they plan to already sorta do that with the different server located else where So example

NA - English
    UK - English
    Germany - German

etc....
    But if your talking about having servers like NA then go into options and switch the language to like Spanish I think it would be nice , but it would take alot of time to translate
  • Options
    there was a question about localization in one of the last livestream. and yes they plan to localize the game into important languages. german, french and spanish were mentioned i think

But there won't be localized servers. Like no official german/french/spanish servers
  • Options
    Yep Just watch that Live stream today @Enrif pretty much stated it Their will be a option in game that lets you choose the language you want to read in

So example Quests will be in Spanish if you speak Spanish etc....

However the chat box will be different if you type in Spanish the other user will probably not know what you are trying to say because the chat box is not a translator unless they speak Spanish of course and the server I believe they said is

US , Oceanic , Europe
    if I'm not mistaking So depending where you are at people can speak in different languages still , but like Enrif said their wont be a specific server for a language

Hope this helps