Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Good Morning from Wales

H All. I just discovered this game a couple of weeks ago and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm currently playing BDO, and before that I spent many years playing Saga of Ryzom; an under appreciated and pretty old (WoW-old) MMO with probably the best community I have come across in the MMO world, with some breaks for Chronicles of Spellborn, EQ2 and *cough* WoW (but only for a couple of weeks before I'd had enough of that).

I'm a mature (read "not quite elderly") gamer from Mid-Wales and usually go by the name of Ffionnys (Ffi to my friends) or more recently Tamarline. Looking forward to chatting/playing with you all

Comments

• Options
    Hi you and welcome! ❤️
  • Options
    Hi! Nice to meet you o/

Be sure to hop into our discord if you haven't already and chat with us o/ (Link is below)
  • Options
    Oooo welcome to the community neighbour o/ ( I'm from Scotland :3)
  • Options
    Welcome Traveler!!!! Glad to have ya aboard the hype train!!!

A fellow Wow player glad to have ya on this journey!!

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What other mmos have you played?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community.
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ