Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hi Guys!

Just cant contain my excitement for this game and had to make a post! I have to say this game has everything Ive been looking for. Having bit into the Everquest Next Hype train, Im still a little weary of my excitement. Ive supported the kickstarter and its taking everying in me (despite my previous let downs in the genre) to not support more; note my old lady would likely kill me! Anyways Just wanted to say Hi to the rest of us fans. May all our wishes for the game come true and a BIG THANKS to the developers for undertaking this endeavor. Cant wait to cya ingame!

A very excited player

P.s. I need a guild lol

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community o/ If your interested in joining a fresh guild click in my sigi ^^
  • Options
    Howdy Traveler!!!! Thanks for Backing the Kickstarter!!!! Glad to have ya aboard the HYPE Train!!!

Need a Guild I suggest you join the Discord link down below!! go to the tab ( #Guild_recruitment ) Good Luck sorry @diura xD

I made a topic for people who was little skeptical about the kickstarter I know you already pledge Which is Awesome!! but there is some information you may like to read there!

<a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/skeptical-of-aoc-let-me-share-some-info/" target="_blank">Here</a>

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What other mmos have you played?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options
    Hey guys, thanks for the welcomes!

I mostly played WoW from BC through LK , Neverwinter, and Rift with a dabble in most other MMO's except EVE. I happened to be checking YouTube for new game videos and came across one for AoC and was hooked! If anything I just hope for well populated servers and a good guild so I can craft my way to Mayor of a Financial Metropolis!
  • Options
    Thanks for Sharing!!!! A Fellow WOW player glad to have ya aboard for the journey :P

I played WOW 11 year's It pretty much consumed my soul other mmo's just didn't interest me like WOW did

I found out about this game from a friend posting a youtube video on facebook it was from "Thelazypeon" about 2 weeks before the kickstarter even started!

Considering the hype!! For this game I don't think population will be a issue xD and if it ever dose come down to a population issue they probably combines certain server together to make one big one!

Haha So you want to be a mayor xD Good luck I personally want to stay away from the whole government stuff I can lead but lead a city I'm good thanks!

Again Thanks for sharing!!! Looking forward to talking with ya as our Journey continues!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ