Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Good evening, from England.

Hello, I'm Glaive. Been meaning to make an introduction thread for a couple of days but was having some issues logging in which seem to be resolved now. Not the first MMO I will have played, I've spent a good amount of time time on Archeage, Elder Scrolls online, World of Warcraft, FFXIV, and TERA.

First heard about this game a few weeks ago from a friend, and I've been keeping a close eye on it since. It looks extremely promising as a game and even though it's still a ways off, I think I can see myself getting quite involved with things here in the meantime to keep myself hyped up. The community here looks pretty active and hopefully it can stay that way.

I haven't backed yet - usually I wouldn't back kickstarters on behalf of them possibly falling through or not being up to scratch. For some reason though, I feel like I can trust the developers here. I also really want the $3 million reward because I'm a dork for anything economics related at the moment so it's extremely tempting! If we're struggling for that in a few days I'll try to see if I can put aside some money and buy myself a reasonable package.

Seeya around.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community neighbour! O/ (I'm from Scotland) :3
  • Options
    AYE THERE GLAIVE GLAD TO MEET YOU, WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY, HAVE FUN IN THE FORUMS AND COME AND JOIN US IN THE HYPE TRAIN :)
  • Options
    Welcome Traveler!!! Glad to have ya aboard The hype Train!!!!!

A Fellow wow player glad to have ya along the journey :P

I made a topic if you would like to check it out perhaps it can ease your mind a bit

<a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/skeptical-of-aoc-let-me-share-some-info/" target="_blank">Here</a>

Horde or Alliance?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options
    Hi from just south of London :-)

<blockquote>I haven’t backed yet – usually I wouldn’t back kickstarters on behalf of them possibly falling through or not being up to scratch. For some reason though, I feel like I can trust the developers here.</blockquote>

Exactly my thoughts!

This is actually the first one I have backed. I was just soooo impressed by what I saw, and as you say, they come across as a group that can be trusted.
    I've gone for the $485 pledge mainly for the lifetime sub, but also so that I can get in as early as possible to experience Ashes.

See you out there, fellow Brit :)
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ