Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

After death.

Question for you guys who can access the game already or moderators, if you die in-game what happen?.
1. Where do you spawn, do you have a option of spawning where you died or somekind of save point?

2. are there penalties when you die like exp decrease, some of you're items drop etc.?

3.are there some kid of animation before you die or you just instantly disappear ?

4.are there any time limit before you spawn again?

i'm a long time member of the community but i haven't got an alpha key yet so i don't exactly know the answers to my questions
sorry ~,~

Thx.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not in game and the alpha hasn't started yet so the only people can answer theses questions is the Developers, However ill give my thoughts and opinion If ya want it that is lol :D
  • Options
    Thx anyways :3
    Yep sorry Can't be much help :(
  • Options
    1. Not much info yet. You don't spawn where you die but not too far, in most cases.

2. Exp debt that does not lead to level loss. You can drop carried inventory if flagged non combatant. You can drop gear if flagged corrupt(player killer).

3. Unknown.

4. Unknown, but none mentioned yet.
  • Options
    and again thanks to you too slite