Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Bounty Hunting

Will there be bounties against NPC and other players in this? It would be pretty cool to add some form of law and crime system ingame.

Comments

• Options
    They mentioned having a noticeboard in the city centre, so i suppose you could post a bounty there?
  • Options
    That would be cool to seek out a no good NPC!!! I like this idea! alot!

Other players can be on the bounties list if they become Corrupt!! Meaning they kill a player that's in green state!!
    They can become corrupt

Green / Purple / Red ( Corrupt)

For more info on flagging system and how they work I suggest Deathsproxy video!
    https://youtu.be/ojCv0wS9uXQ

If the Criminal is corrupted and in a Military Node if I'm not mistaking Bounty hunters will get a Buff! to and it will make it easier to find theses corrupt player!!

They mentioned on today live stream that when players become Corrupt depending on your skill level as a bounty hunter they will have a blimp red like marker in the general area they are at
    of course the higher your skill is in bounty hunter the smaller the radius will be to find them!

Hope this helps!!!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options
    Well I always thought bounty hunting for players would be epic but- omg omg omg please can some sneaky unsuspecting npc take a surprising turn and backstab us all xD I'd love to be walking around and some trolly npc kills meh and I'm like "omg what mean player got me this time!" And I check my death record and it be like "killed by bob smith NPC" and I'll be like "Noooooooo why Bob Smith! We were friends!" QQ. Yeah xD I approve xD
  • Options
    @Diura Right!!!! or you could be traveling in the wood and find a band of Thieves popping out of the Trees and ganking you That would be amazing!!!!!!
  • Options
    @JcTruper :0 :0 Yessss xD I mean for a long time people have killed npcs xD Let them have revenge! *raises sword* I'm ready to fend for myself *_* Bring it on Bob Smith and Band of forest thieves *_* although I'll be a support class might be a wee struggle but I'll die trying!
  • Options
    Bounty on npc's maybe but players for sure.

I know i am going to be a bountyhunter.
  • Options
    A bounty system sounds awesome!

Only thought would be that there might need to be preventative measures in place to not permit the system to extend to unnecessary griefing. ie A wealth player and or Clan perpetually issuing bounties on the same player might amount to griefing.

If the bounty was limited to a Zone of Influence and/or a limit to the number of bounties that could be issued against any given player then I think it would be covered.
  • Options
    Still lots of questions regarding bounty system ...

<em><strong>depending on your bounty skill level</em></strong>

1) Will we able to see if the pray is online/offline or "last time online?
    2) Will we able to know how recent the pray has become corrupt and how long does he/she remain corrupt?
    3) Does the system allow us to post corrupted players on the "wanted list" or is the system self generated?
    4) IF we get close to our pray, will we able to see tracks on the ground that belongs to him/her and follow it until found?
    5) Will we able to kill corrupted players anywhere in the world including villages or in their own home?
    6) How mush information will bounty hunters be given on corrupted players when we glance the bounty board on a specific pray, like class level, gear level, race, faction, guild, accomplishments ? etc ...
  • Options
    @Diura its time for a revolution :D *raises pick fork * To Battle!!!! xD Hey! They never said you can't use your Hands to strangle them or if your a bard use your guitar strings to strangle them as well xD

@Valerian pretty sure we will get more info as closer to release date :P