Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Add a ice cream caravan to game

maybe add a ice cream Caravan to the game
or a ice cream stall to a random event node

I Scream you Scream we all want the Ice Cream Caravan out side are doors :)

Comments

• Options
    what...the..wh....why?

but it can only arrive while someone is holding a speech to a crowd. *nod nod*
  • Options
    <hears the icecream caravan jingle and runs outside to get some>

This sounds like a fun event idea for christmas.
  • Options
    Yes please! Great idea! It's almost that time again, right?
  • Options
    <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/add-a-ice-cream-caravan-to-game/#post-29068">Enrif wrote:</a></div>

</blockquote>

bwuahahahah....
    "And now it is with great sorrow that I have to announce the deaths of all those wh...."
    [Jingley Jingle Ting]

Although in all seriousness, player driven market style carts would be fabulous and add an extra layer to the game, bustling cities and travelling merchants.

I'm holding out for personal vending carts in world to trade ice cream / bread /fish /gems or other wotnot off of.

*Pondering the complexities of how to sell monkeys from a hand barrow*
  • Options
    <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/add-a-ice-cream-caravan-to-game/#post-29068">Enrif wrote:</a></div>

</blockquote>

[Sombre face}
    "It is with great sadness that I have to announce the unexpected destruction of the continental exploritory vanguard, and the tragic deaths of all two hun......"

[Jingly jingle twing]

bwuahahahah.... :D

Although in all seriousness, player driven market style carts would be fabulous and add an extra layer to the game, bustling cities and travelling merchants.

I'm holding out for personal vending carts in world to trade ice cream / bread /fish /gems or other wotnot off of.

*Pondering the complexities of how to sell monkeys from a hand barrow*
  • Options

</blockquote>

"... and now it is my sad duty to announce the deaths of two hund..."

[Jingly Jingle Twinkly Twang]

I can see that going down well :D

But yep, underlying this is a sensible idea, I hope that the world will include the option for hand carts, allowing individuals to act as travelling merchants or setting up a bustling market in a town.
    Preferably right in front of a competitor.. *Innocent eyes*
  • Options
    I like it
  • Options
    i still like to see Ice-Cream Caravan s or shops. its a hot summer wouldn't you like a frozen treat right now ?
  • Options
    It's always time for ice cream. :p 
  • Options
    It's To Hot out side Whens the Ice Cream Caravan  ? 
  • Options
    Im sorry I have to vote against such a vile thing. The 'Iced Cream' is not good for my delicate Skaven stomach.
  • Options

Everquest 2 has them  you did say you worked  on eq2  so   why not  add them to game to  :)
  • Options
    any word on the ice cream  caravan ?  yet 
  • Options
    Im down. Ice cream stalls and portable shops that move with a caravan sounds great!
  • Options
    We need a soft pretzel vendor. Got to do something with all the salt generated.
  • Options
    The ice cream caravan would need to stop by Intrepid's "office" everyday.  A dev (Steven) would come and buy ice cream; except every once in a while another dev would come out and say they are streaming.
  • Options
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    You called?
  • Options
    I would most deff want a cute food or treat stall to drive around...... ohhh idea some smaller caravans can be turned into food carts if you outfit them properly. Omgosh i would most deff cooking on the side if i could just sell them from a cart. Lol
  • Options
    Yesss
  • Options
    A food cart to sell items you make with a cooking skills sounds cool...but would you want to stand around all day doing that rather than put it up on the marketplace? hmmm...

• Options
    I'll sign up for the caravan protection duty. Have some ice mage in tow keeping it frozen.