Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

hello from Laval, Canada

hello to all. I just became backer 14,352. hope to see many of you in alpha :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community.

How are u that backer where not on 14k yet. xD

Backer 199 myself ;)
  • Options
    Hihi and welcome. ❤️
  • Options
    lol, that's what the Kickstarter email sent me. whatever the number.

Founder, in persistent alpha , cant wait
  • Options
    Welcome to the community ! O/
  • Options
    Welcome :) nice another Canadian :) the site numbers don't add up i'm backer 13912. as of tuesday :)
  • Options
    I only found out about Ashes a week ago. After doing some research, reading up and watching the YouTube videos, I decided that this was a game I wanted to help via kickstarter. I only wish I could invest more ($500USD) for the lifetime subscription. It's $650 CAnadian. If I have found out about this at the beginning, I would have.

I wonder if they would allow for an upgrade over the following months. I would gladly give remaining $450CAN over 6week span.
    If not then I will settle for my founder edition ($150USD -$202CAN)

Still so much to catch up on. Can't wait for alpha
  • Options
    Welcome Traveler!!!! Thanks for backing the Kickstarter!!!!!! Glad to have ya Aboard the Hype Train!!!!

I'm Backer 251 Reporting for duty! xD Hmm a Glitch in the system Perhaps we already reached 16,000 backers Cough cough Devs you just put a + next to that

What other mmos have you played?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ