Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

discussion about politic and guilds

Hey ,in this long text I write questions and suggestions about the politic and guilds.
First I ask you: "What do you thinking about the karma system, because if citys waging war the soldiers get a lot of karma, so I think they have to account this scenario.
This kind of mmo offer some mergency guilds, which do sth what the customer want, but only if they get in return money or other things, so I think the Creater could make a new system of hand over money to other players, because how the guilds hand over money to other guilds based only on trust between the members. If the mergency guild get fist the money and fulfill the contract later they could flee and the other way round the guild could save the money and doesn't give the money the mergency guild. Mergency guild need although neutral cities to live there for some weeks.
To good next a few questions about the politic .
1.What are you thinking about politics in chat, I think that isn't that nice, so I think we need more than a normal chat.
2.How react the players, when they realize that they have to policy cities by themselves?

Comments

• [quote quote=2910]Hey ,in this long text I write questions and suggestions about the politic and guilds.
    First I ask you: “What do you thinking about the karma system, because if citys waging war the soldiers get a lot of karma, so I think they have to account this scenario.
    [/quote]
    From what I take from DeathsProxy's video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojCv0wS9uXQ) I would say that in the siege against a city you might be able to not lose "karma". The defenders would be flagged themselfs and the ones who wouldn't flag would probably be normal citizens. So if you don't slaughter the unarmed you won't go red.
    [quote quote=2910]Mergency guild need although neutral cities to live there for some weeks.
    [/quote]
    I don't see why they wouldn't be welcome in a normal city, would you like to explain?

To your second question: If players would be left to care for the complete politics of the city they would probably adept with time, but I haven't found something about this.
  • @ first text thanks for the answer

@ second text It if they live in normal cities they could be spys of a other city.
  • @Amuria and if they are always in one city their could also be normal citizens
  • 1.What are you thinking about politics in chat, I think that isn’t that nice, so I think we need more than a normal chat.
    a separate politics chat thats only able to be spoken in if you are a officer or guild leader wouldn't be to bad.

2.How react the players, when they realise that they have to policy cities by themselves?
    i dont think they will mind, i think politics would more fall under the protection/siege of a city then everyday running of the node
  • [quote quote=2913]<a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/users/amuria/" rel="nofollow">@amuria</a> and if they are always in one city their could also be normal citizens

[/quote]
    Every person could be a spy but being a spy as a mercenary is just bad for your spy buisness. I think they would be let into every city anyway they are mercenaries but not bandits so they have their value for society.
  • @Amuria Ok, if the mergency only waging war to kill a target person or only fulfill pve assignments and aren't bounty hunters, but who know that?
    They could probably be traveler.

These are good questions.