Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello from the NA plains.

Hello all!

I haven't been on a game forum in a while. EVE was my last MMORPG and I played that on and off for something like 5 years I think.

Super hyped for Ashes! I can't wait to participate in some siege PvP. Too bad that is probably like three years away at this point.

Is anyone else here hoping for a viable Linux client either through Wine or natively?

Cheers!

Comments

• Welcome! I'd love for Linux to be supported more by everyone. Year of the Linux desktop soon?
  • <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/hello-from-the-na-plains/#post-29241">Stogie wrote:</a></div>Welcome! I’d love for Linux to be supported more by everyone. Year of the Linux desktop soon?
    </blockquote>

Thanks! Same here. I'm just hoping that Intrepid will be using libs for their backend that will play nice with Wine. Otherwise, I might have to pay the Microsoft tax to play. >_<
  • Welcome Traveler!!! Glad to have ya aboard the Hype Train!!!!
    I use PC never been on a Linux
    I can't wait for this game!!! the Siege is going to be amazing

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Welcome to the community o/

• Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ