Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello from Seattle(US)

Been following AoC for a little while, Huge gamer here. I'm Really excited for us gamers, AoC seems unique.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Traveler!!! Glad to have ya aboard the Hype Train!! Also thanks for posting!!

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What other mmos have you played?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community o/
  • Options
    How did you hear about Ashes of Creation? Was Searching for the "Top MMPOG Coming soon " on google

What other mmos have you played? To many to name but I'll name some, WoW, Everquest 1, Eve, Pirate101, Wizard101, Planetside 1 & 2, The Realm Online, UO, many korean ones, soon I hope AoC, currently playing Final Fantasy Online. Been Online gaming for 21 years.

What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation? A World that will evolve with the community, first time I ever made a pledge on Kickstarter so I strongly believe that AoC with be a success. A community driven game.
  • Options
    Hey Thanks for sharing!!!!

I found about this game on facebook a friend posted a video of a youtuber "Thelazypeon" who was covering this game and so I looked more into it and instantly fell in love with the concept!

Glad to have a fellow WOW player to join us on this epic journey :D

I played WOW for 11 year's played other MMO but none of them interested me like WOW did it consumed my soul lol!

Thanks for Backing the Kickstarter!!!!!!!!!!

First pledge I ever made on kickstarter as well :P Backer 251 Reporting xD

I would love to see the world evolve with a community First really community base MMO ill ever be in xD

Thanks again for Sharing!!! Glad to have ya Aboard!
    Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ