Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hi, you are stuck with me.

The title tells only the beginning of your worries, the rest will come when the lair is set ;)

As a heavy community enthusiast I like to see games that will depend on the players to create and direct the environment, I love PvE.
Competition is what makes the world go round... OR ToPsIe TuVeY... PvP is perfect to help release the needed grit to make a world.

Most importantly... I know, the type of gaming you have all been waiting for... ROLEPLAY! The best thing since sliced bread, the thing that moistens the palate of any gamer who wants a real taste of a new world that they can almost touch and feel! Roleplay is the most important aspect to me as a player in general and as a future player in Ashes of Creation... I expect there to be RP in this amazing game that goes along with major guilds going against one another, bandit guilds feeding off of caravans like jackals, Merchant guilds putting their heart and soul into crafted items and sold goods while controlling the market and mass production, and of course groups of adventurers who will travel far and wide to search every node for everything it has to offer... Whether it be Dragons to kill, or other players with those monster coins!

Heard about this from a friend in WoW, really excited to find something that will re-ignite half of what WoW did for me in TBC when I just started MMO's on my own... And if so lucky the OTHER half which is what UO brought to me when I played on my Mother's lap and then watched as the Mod' got pillaged by the sneaky players (I'm sure our community wouldn't be so cut throat... >:D) . I am a Backer, first time backing something... Especially with a decent sum of money in my opinion, but I would like to learn about RISK VS REWARD the hard way, the fun way, the successful way and that is what I think AoC will bring to the table.

Be ready, because I come for an epic time and I like to direct those into doing the same...
... Now to just, figure out where the door is and how do I want to look coming in... WORST PART OF A GAME IS CHARACTER CREATION THE SUFFERING WILL BEGIN!!!!!

Anu5

Comments