Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello from Tennessee!

I am so excited for this game to come out! I'm so excited I pledged today! I am telling all of my friends about this game and they are thrilled. So expect a lot of referrals from me!

Comments

• Options
    On point ;)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! o/
  • Options
    Also from Tennessee, just pledged and registered today. Game looks amazing! So excited for the possibilities!
  • Options
    Hi yall, I am from Tennessee as well, around Knoxville. Me and two other guys from Knoxville are going to start a group/guild. We are interested in as many local players as we can get.

If you are interested please let me know. I have played all types of other MMOs such as SWG, ESO, Wildstar, SWTOR, Eve Online, NVN, WoW and a few others. Have some experience running a guild in WoW and somewhat in Eve Online.

We are just looking to have fun and hopefully be able to met some IRL. So far the 3 of us seem to be more PVE b ut we are going to also need some PVP experts.

Thanks for the time and hope to hear from some of yall.
  • Options
    Am also from Tennessee, albeit more north middle Tennessee. Can't wait to get to play with people here, hope this game will be awesome as it looks.
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ