Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Important Announcement] New Forum & Forum Downtime 5/30 – 5/31

Comments

• I'm excited about this. Specially the badge. Maybe add info to the badge specifying that "The badge is available only to accounts created before 30/05/2017" so in the future when the game will be released, we'll see easily who was in the community (ks or not) since pre-alpha.
  • Awesome, I look forward to posting in the new forums.
  • *coughs* I'm gonna be the first player to 10,000 posts, just saying~ not even through spamming. i just talk to much and I'm all about those badges XD
  • is there going to be a SEA server?
  • Awesome, I can not wait to start earning those forum badges and ranks.

Bring them on!
  • Awesome, can't wait! :D
  • <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/important-announcement-new-forum-forum-downtime-530-531/#post-29934">Emo wrote:</a></div>It will be funny if we see all the posts appear that were re-posted 20 gazillion times trying to get them to stick.

</blockquote>

I know right! This is going to be embarassing! Hahahaha!

Really happy about this new forums coming soon!
  • Yea! As one of the many who have had their posts eaten, this is great news :-)
  • @chapiRN

The servers will all be the same world, so no world that is just seas.
    Though according to the last Stream, you will probably be able to build a houseboat/partyboat.
  • Finally... The creature beneath the forum code has fed. Enough posts have been devoured.

The Forum node is finally advancing in level - But wait.

WHAT<del datetime="2017-05-27T17:13:07+00:00"> IS THAT!?</del>
  • Yay finally! :D

I just hope not all "disappeared" posts go back... You know, when they didnt show up I tried posting them multiple times re-wording the content I said. A lot of us did the same. We will look like fools talking to ourselves :D
  • <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/important-announcement-new-forum-forum-downtime-530-531/#post-29861">Yaviey wrote:</a></div>That’s what she said. xD</blockquote>

Just not to you. ;P
  • Yaaaaay! Cant wait to see the changes! xD
  • I wanna say I love the badge idea. It's gonna be my favorite badge!

And yeah, if all invisible posts get ported... it's gonna clone post mayhem when they all turn visible. :D
  • Will migrated posts count toward gamification ranks?
  • good call! looking forwards to the new look :P
  • Will love to see just how modern Ashes can rebirth some new forums!
  • HYPE!!! love it! woohooo!
  • Finally! Thank you AoC team, this forum was great but at the same time it was pain in the ass. Looking forward to our new forum! Great work
  • 10/10
  • Sounds great! Can't wait to see the new changes!
  • YAY!
  • thanks for the reply. i wonder if i am going to play, probobly my ping will not that good and its not going to play the best full experience.
  • @chapiRN There will be an oceanic server if that's what you're worried about?
  • Schweeeett.
    They sound awesome. Will be good to not write huge posts that get lost. Which of course are the only ones that got eaten... My two word replies never disappeared :)
  • I have used vanilla forums for past community sites I've built, they are fantastic and very flexible.
    Extremely happy with your choice to use them over something like vBulletin or PhpBB3.

Another smart move by Intrepid, I like the team even more every move they make!
  • *Exasperated*
    Cannot wait as all my posts on the 'final Kick starter questions' thead get eaten and we're running out of time!

*Cheers for dev team*
  • Hah! That made my morning lol
  • Looking forward to the new forums.
  • Cool, just registered five minutes ago... haha.