Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question about religion

Not a fan of it in my video games. Can I just ignore this part of the game? Or will that hamper my character? In EQ1 I always rolled agnostic when I had the option. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Options
    You can choose to not support a religion - which is literally atheist.
    But, religions will very likely still affect your avatar and will certainly have a greater impact on the world of Ashes than experienced in the world of EQ1.
  • Options
    Yeah it can be ingnoredcbut I think it mentioned in the stream that the religion you choose will have some impact on your character - I think for skill augmentation. I also believe you can choose a darker path as a religion if you wanted too ^^
  • Options
    I can't see any choice you make for your religious options negatively affecting you, otherwise that'd be religious intolerance of agnosticism....

I'd guess that should be as valid a religious path as any other, only with different bonuses at the end of it.

At least that's what I hope for :)
  • Options
    Howdy!! No Its more if you want to their will be many!! other options that allows you to progress through the game with out even touching the religion aspect!!!

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    If that's the case I am going to up my pledge. Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    Thanks for Supporting the kickstarter!!! Glad to be assistance and Also Glad to have ya aboard for the epic journey!!!