Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Under Realm Race BOO YAHHH Tadaaaa!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    YAY - Congrats everyone!!!
  • Options
    Woot wooot!!!!!! Gratz everyone!!!!! Thanks for supporting the kickstarter!!!!!
  • Options
    W00t!!!
    I'm planning an alt with this race.
  • Options
    Yay! New race!
  • Options
    Yeay what great news to wake up too :3 Well Done community! \o/
  • Options
    Let the race speculation storm continue!

Now only another 500k for the stock market!
  • Options
    Please be lizardpeople or ratpeople!Please be lizardpeople or ratpeople!Please be lizardpeople or ratpeople!Please be lizardpeople or ratpeople!Please be lizardpeople or ratpeople!Please be lizardpeople or ratpeople!Please be lizardpeople or ratpeople!
  • Options
    I'm so pleased this goal was reached. Well done comunity.

I have always intended to have a unconvetional hero type Alt. Now this goal has been reached deciding which race to pick for that toon is decided. Just think, trapped beneath the serfice for gods know how long, emerges to find a surface world with loads of new inhabitants. Some bringing agriculture, wounderous buildings and creating amasing artifacts. Some hell bent on distruction, theft and murder.

This unlikely hero will have one goal, to integrate with the surface dwellers by lending asistance to the percieved defendents. helping protect caravans, aiding in defending nodes under attack from monsters and of course hunting the courrupt.

Opps! Sorry, got a bit carried away in the RP there. :p
  • Options
    Hopefully now that we have unlocked it, they will give us some info and maybe concept art for what they will be like.
  • Options
    +1
    Thanks everyone.
  • Options
    Wow, we've gained about 25K in pledges in the last 12 hours. Talk about a big push. That is amazing.

I'm an altoholic. We are many. We are I.
  • Options
    LOL Congrats all around, indeed! This kickstarter continues to astound me with it's progress. I'm curios to see what the devs have in store for the new race. Honestly, I was doubtful this particular goal was going to be met. Glad I was wrong!

Still doubtful about getting to 3 million, for the Stock Exchange, but I do hope we get to the 16k backer goal, for additional ability xf!

Cheers everyone!