Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Dwarf Holds part of the underworld node system?

I haven't heard anything on this yet and was wondering if a bunch of dwarf's got together and leveled up a node in the underworld, would the aesthetics be of a typical high fantasy Dwarven hold in all it's epicness (giant halls, doors, overall very ornate and epic look). Didn't see a questions forum, so I decided to post this here.

Comments

• Options
    i think they will be the style of which ever race contributed the most, like with the other nodes.
    Also only one subrace of the dwarves is cave-dwelling, the other ones will be samoan inspired sea/coast dwarves
  • Options
    ^
    As mentioned above so if you really want a dwarvish underrealm node gather your dwarvish friends and claim a node xD I'm really excited for dwarvish architecture ^^ Dwarves are awesome ^^ Glad they are considering full body tattoos . I thought the Nikua were already having that cosmetic judging by the artwork available but atleast that confirms I can maybe make a full bodied tattooed nikua *_* or Dunir not decided yet :3 will depend on hair xD
  • Options
    Yep. What the other two said.
    You should give that a shot.
    Gambatte!!!