Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre-release guilds

There are efforts to establish and recruit for player guilds already. Naturally many of them are focused establishing a significant, if not controlling, presence in a node. When a character is created, it comes out of a portal. Are there multiple portals to spawn from? Can one choose which portal that is? Is that choice based on which race you choose? If a guild forms pre-release, it would make sense that if the portal a character spawns from is based on race, that everyone in a particular guild would have to choose the same race. Otherwise, they would have to attempt to travel across several zones in order to link up with their mates.

Comments

• Options
    Howdy!!!! Yes their are different Portals and it dose effect what race you choose to be!!!

However I think I read somewhere that they are discussing a type of thing that no matter what race you choose to be you can still start with your friend!
  • Options
    looking through the guild posts, this is something i have been wondering about myself. I am interested in joining one before the game goes live, but I figure i have a little bit of time to find the right one.
  • Options
    Pretty sure it was on a live stream, something they are trying to implement, but not decided on yet.
  • Options
    @DingoVIII Yeah I've been searching through the Discord trying to find a answer, But I think it was mentioned on a Live Q&A stream! lol

@demisaturn2000 If you haven't join the Community Discord I suggest ya do Alot of guild post pop up in their!!
    (link is in my signature!! once you join click the tab #guild_recruitment Hope this helps! )
  • Options
    I think we'll just need to wait and see and hope we can start together but if not - I'll travel that map regsrdlous of the dangers ahead and fine my comrades!
    I'm finding the pre-launch guilds a benefit to meet more of the community. My guild are hoping to be a small tight-knit group of players which is just perfect in my eyes. Can't wait to get to know more people during the wait to launch!
  • Options
    I am working with a few friends to try to get a guild together for players here locally (East Tennessee). Since we have years to do it, I am hoping to get a nice core group up so we can also meet from time to time IRL to discuss game things and just hang out. Not sure who grand our in game goals will be, that will certainly be determined by guild size and what our group wants to do.

I am putting a lot of faith in the game and I am hoping the more I invest on the front end, the more likely it is, I will enjoy it on the back end.

So if any players around East Tennessee are interested let me know. Just want to have fun together in what will hopefully be an amazing and interesting world.