Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mac Client :D

Does AOC currently have any plans in the future to create a mac client?

I have many friends who would love to play and who would have pledged but wont even talk about it because there currently is only information on there not being a mac client. What I will say in their defense is, please Intrepid, there are gamers out there who don't use windows and who would love to play your game. You will be losing out on thousands of subscribers if you don't make a mac client including more simply because PC players want to play with their mac using friends and wont play based off of not being able to play with them.

I implore you to take a second look at your decision on not making a mac client. This game looks amazing and I have pledged because I believe in you. Have a solid start. Include all gamers, not just PC gamers.

Comments

• Options
    Currently the game is being developed for Windows. that may change in the future but for now no word about that.
  • Options
    Howdy!!!! The game is still in Pre-Alpha! So its still being develop! As of right now it probably be "PC" only. They never said no to "Mac Clients!!!

They said to "No" to console Gaming like Xbox,ps4 etc... as of right now! They hope to see the possibility to bring it on consoles, but at the stages that they are currently at right now they can't be certain that will be a possibility!

But for Mac-Clients I pretty sure they intend to do something for those user's later on!

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your answer JC I feel a bit better :)
  • Options
    Glad to be assistance!!!