Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Music

Just a thought as I'm pretty sure the game designers have a direction and ambience they would like to lend to the world but would like to give a shout to this lovely lady, her ethereal voice and unusual traditional instrument. This sound lends itself so well to an MMORPG:  Scandinavian folk on Nyckelharpa by Myrkur   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7sK5OiJHHQ

Comments

• Options
    I love this sound in rugged sea shore and riverside areas. Just feels like the water and the sea crashing relentlessly into the land before it.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting to hear who their audio engineer for the game is, as nobody has been announced for it and it is a very important role for an mmorpg.
  • Options
    I can see that music in my home playing while I am having a beer after a hard day of killing dragons :)
  • Options
    I could totally hear that in one of those villages, with distant marketplace chatter and blacksmiths hammers. Very talented lady indeed!
  • Options
    Yes that is great music. For me it would defo be down time or preperation type music. crafting music for sure. it is very atmospheric music and remnds me a bit of some of the music in LoTR. I think music is very important in games and look forward to what the devs have in store for us.
  • Options
    I'm a massive ost fan so I can't wait to hear what AoC will offer :) I do really enjoy the music they use in their trailers :)