Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Eternals [PvX] Tight Knit Semi Hardcore Guild

Namaskaram my friends,

I'm looking to build a community within AoC. When I play a game (especially an MMO), I don't leave a single stone unturned in terms of what I can do within the game. The guild I'm creating Eternals, will participate in every aspect of what guilds can do in AoC. We will raid, trade, build a guild home, group up for missions and fun, build alliances, create enemies, PvP, PvE, guild events, giveaways, and everything else that's possible for us. I want this guild to be strong and stand the tests of time, which is why I need a team to help me create it. If your ideologies align with mine and you want to get on my ship instead of create yours, then let's get started.  We have an abundance of time to lay the groundwork.

What we will have (growing list):
  • Private Discord 
  • Guild website and forum 
  • Twitch Streams

Some Restrictions:
  • 18+ please
  • Respectful of others 
  • No hot heads. At the end of the day we are playing a game, chill out man
  • Ambition to grow the guild in someway 

I know it's early, but if you're interested in what I'm offering please reserve your spot. Also, if you're interested in a higher role within the guild, let me know and give me a little insight about yourself. 

Oh, and if I don't see you, Good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!

-Mindful

Comments