Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Account link

Just a quick question, how are those of us to bought packages on kickstarter going to bind our package to this account that we've made on your site? Since I bought the "Braver of Worlds" package I wanted to know, just to ensure that my lifetime subscription won't be a problem as I would like to keep this username/account name. I glanced through the forum and didn't see anything about this but I could have missed something.

Comments

• Options
    I assume it's just a link that we'll have to verify or something, but just wanted to be sure. I'm not very familiar with kickstarter game projects, so forgive my newbishness.
  • Options
    Probably a code that gets send later on, you can link it to whatever you want I believe.
  • Options
    after the kickstarter has concluded you will get a email that you can then apply on the ashes website, 
  • Options
    Is there any news on when the emails will be sent out?
  • Options
    Draxian said:
    @everyone Glorious Ashes Community! Having now received a portion of the information from kickstarter, we are still waiting for the the 14-day period from Kickstarter to supply us with the final list of backers! Unfortunetly there is no way for us to speed this process up, since this is on Kickstarter's end. Once this information has been given to us, we will be sending out emails to your registered Kickstarter emails in order to coordinate the synchronization with your AshesofCreation.com accounts.
  • Options
    JcTruper said:
    Draxian said:
    @everyone Glorious Ashes Community! Having now received a portion of the information from kickstarter, we are still waiting for the the 14-day period from Kickstarter to supply us with the final list of backers! Unfortunetly there is no way for us to speed this process up, since this is on Kickstarter's end. Once this information has been given to us, we will be sending out emails to your registered Kickstarter emails in order to coordinate the synchronization with your AshesofCreation.com accounts.
    YEAAAAY JC you're back xD
  • Options
    Diura said:
    YEAAAAY JC you're back xD
    I'm trying! this forum kinda confuses me a lot! and there alot of post that is like I don't want to read an essay  :'(
  • Options
    I hope the above answers have helped you:

To recap, you will receive a code or codes in your email registered to Kickstarter which you will be able to apply to your account. As to when, should be available later on this month depending on Kickstarter and Intrepid. 

This discussion has been closed.