AoC Design Request!

I love everything I've seen so far, it reminds me of Everquest Next which got cancelled. Though I love the scope of the game, I was wondering if you would consider 2 things.

1. Make any place you visit in the main map visible on your map inclusive of dungeons. (This you will probably do)

2. When people collect resources, please don't make them go into the bag inventory, instead have a separate bag with an icon of every resource and the quantity you have of it, I believe this will greatly solve of the "problem" of inventory space and encouraging crafting and gathering! This way you can go out questing and collect resources along the way instead of being forced to do one of the other. This bag space is a massive issue in a lot of MMOs I've played, I personally hope you feel the same way about this design idea.

3. Maybe when someone discovers something, like the location of a world boss, make it visible globally to everyone instantly in like a book of lore with like an honorable mention to the person who discovered the lore. I personally don't think this will be "hand holding".

I greatly look forward to playing Ashes Of Creation, I hope you get to read this and I look forward to your ideas.

Thank You

Comments

• 2 is already a thing, but it will be limited space that will mostly be enough for personal use or small marketing, anything more substantiall will need some form of aid or several trips.

3. Was touched on, not in particular with worldbosses, but they plan to hide, A LOT of stuff in and around the word and they mentioned that there will be serverfirsts associated with it. As well a worldwide message to make people aware of "hey there is stuff to explore"
    Source: one of the earlier qna parts in the kickstarter streams, I duno which one tho.