[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

AoCSpot

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Sites

Ashes of Creation has definitely made an impact on my perspective for the future of MMORPG's. As well as the Ashes of Creation community. I have never participated in such a community that's driven to work together for the success of an MMORPG. So much so, that I have been motivated to assist in the progression of Ashes of Creation as well. That's when I started working on AoCSpot, a fansite dedicated for the Ashes of Creation community. My goal with AoCSpot is to provide an additional source for guides, media, updates, and information for the community. As well as a spot for the community to share their love for Ashes of Creation by sharing fanart, articles, fan made lore, etc. 

Just like Ashes of Creation, AoCspot is currently in its early stage but in the meantime, everyone is welcomed to stop by and register. Hope you all enjoy the site! 

Website
Twitter 
Facebook