Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Corruption = Ladder = 50% win rate

From what I can tell, corruption is similar to a ladder system where at some point your win rate will be around 50%. But if I like smurfing I could roll another character, right?

Comments

• Options
    I'm not sure what you are refering too in terms of winrate. You kill a lowbie pve player gathering stuff, you will get corruption. You might kill 2 more ore 10 more before someone catches you, but by that time your corruption will be so high that your combat effectivness dropped pretty far turning you basicly into free food and will die.
    You will take a durability penalty and maybe even lose parts of your gear.

How you would translate that into a winrate is beyond me.
    Corruption is a penalty against nonconsensual pvp - pk  in this context. It doesn't apply in in consensual pvp like arenas, sieges and so on.
  • Options
    As @Grisu said, corruption is only gained if you kill a non-combatant as a combatant or corrupted player. It can more or less only be reset through death.
    If you play combatant vs. combatant or corrupt vs. corrupt you dont gain corruption (consensual pvp).