Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What are you most excited about?

When this game finally comes out, I want to know what you are all most excited about?
Exploring dungeons? Discovering unique weapons? Getting involved in a profession? A guild? Raising your node?

Tell me 
:D:D:D:D  

Comments

• Options
    Immersion in a world that feels more natural then what we are used to in an MMO is what i'm hoping for.
  • Options
    Immersion in a world that feels more natural then what we are used to in an MMO is what i'm hoping for.

I whole heartedly agree with you  demisaturn2000  I will never forget the overwhelming feeling of awe and wonderment as I first entered into the World of Ever Quest1 so long ago.   I actually felt the dampness and smelled the rain falling around me.  I was both excited and frightened as I took my first steps.   I want to be able to capture that same feeling again.  fantastic! 

CylverRayne
    (SilverRain)
  • Options
    I look forward to explore a new world. Actually experiencing something truly new is what I really want
  • Options
    I'm most excited to drop all other games and focus on this for the rest of my life LOL
  • Options
    For everything in general. I wouldnt even mind getting ganked by another player in the first 5 mins honestly. It will remind me that this world is truely dangerous and challenging.  It will pump me up.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Underrealm cant wait to start a war with surface dwellers that are invading our world ;)
  • Options
    Turtles... 
  • Options
    Creating a guild/community and watching it grow. Finally getting to play a new MMO with my kids. I'm most excited about these. 
  • Options
    Playing within a community and feeling the impact that my community has on the game world
  • Options
    The thing i'm most excited about is actually being able to play an MMO with one of my friends. I guess in terms of the MMO itself, I'm most excited about the node system in general.
  • Options
    I guess that would be city development with a community, and of course, crafting :3
  • Options
    *hands bunny a turtle*
    Turtles... 
    Great excitement level, set the bar low and as long as the turtles don't look like sheep, it's a winner. :)  

• Options
    Making a underground tomb where I can kill anyone that tries to take my books ^^
  • Options

I whole heartedly agree with you  demisaturn2000  I will never forget the overwhelming feeling of awe and wonderment as I first entered into the World of Ever Quest1 so long ago.   I actually felt the dampness and smelled the rain falling around me.  I was both excited and frightened as I took my first steps.   I want to be able to capture that same feeling again.  fantastic! 

CylverRayne
    (SilverRain)