Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild Size / Zergs

Is there an established guild size? Also, is there an opportunity for guilds to "ally" up with each other to fend off larger zergs? I've had some concern if I were to play more casually if I were to establish a house how easily it could be overrun and is it doable offline? I'm not sure if any of these questions have been answered yet. 

Comments

• Options
    They said that guild sizes depend on the road you take on lvling your guild.
    You can invest in taking in more members, but then you can't specialize in other guild specific things.

An alliance systems if it ain't in place, you can always make one yourself and keep in contact with the guilds in it. That is exactly what we at TDA will be doing if it's not supported within the game.

A node can be sieged and it takes time to prepare the large the node the longer they will need to prepare. So you do not have to be affriad to be zerged. 

Sadly I do not know more, so if others do please add to my post.
  • Options
    They haven't announce any guild size yet and yes you can ally other guild.
    They said they do against zergs gameplay and they trying to find a way to balance a smaller and larger guilds.
    They also said no instant portal to move a larger guild to over run a smaller guild, so in other word you need to organize, plan out the tactics.
    When it come to freehold you don't need to worry is a safe area.
    But when come to your node their will come a announcements depend on the size of your node and that give how many days the war will occur.
    When it come to guild member killing enemy guild member in the open world, you can do when ever and where ever you wanted.
  • Options
    You can invest in taking in more members, but then you can't specialize in other guild specific things.

An alliance systems if it ain't in place, you can always make one yourself and keep in contact with the guilds in it. That is exactly what we at TDA will be doing if it's not supported within the game.

A node can be sieged and it takes time to prepare the large the node the longer they will need to prepare. So you do not have to be afraid to be zerged. 

• Options

A node can be sieged and it takes time to prepare the large the node the longer they will need to prepare. So you do not have to be afraid to be zerged.