Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

guilds/banks

they say they want to make the most robust guild system possible. i just want a bank that works and have a very nice size. alot of games make you use the cash shop to increase the size of your bank(this i dont want to see) 

think we can count on them giving us a very well done guild storage system?

Comments

• Options
    I would like to think so. Perhaps we will be able to craft larger storage units. I like depositing lot of materials for my guilds. I'm sure we will learn more as the months go on but we know Steven likes his guilds so I'm sure it'll turn out good.
  • Options
    I assume they will, given that they put a lot of emphasis on professions and these need of a hell of a lot of resources and storage, specially when providing for a guild.
  • Options
    No sure if there will be or would be for cash shop items that were for guilds rather than individuals.

That being said, I am partial to guilds ability to undertake certain activities and/or functions to be limited when starting out. Then to increase these abilities/functions, such as increase bank space, then the guild must achieve certain objectives/milestones/event attendance/influence etc.

• Options
    Yeah I wouldn't put cash shop items for guild progression /updates in the store. Should be something that's achieved. In fact a guild store would be nice so depending on activity and achievements met you could get guild points that allow you to purchase guild hall cosmetics like flags and banners etc maybe extra storage and stuff. 
  • Options
    The more effort a guild put in changing their area/nod should also be reflected in how many options that guild has in my opinion. Same with banks I mean you are not going to have a huge bank in a small town it does not make sense.
  • Options
    It would also be nice to see a certain significant amount of outlay needed to start a guild and also to have a minimum required guild activity (not sure what the metric would be) in order to prevent dissolution of the guild. I agree options to increase personal storage space should be earned in-game but would also prefer if it didn't involve needing to generate a "bank toon" with a "bank guild".
  • Options
    they did make notes that as gild levels you get to spend guild points to do things like
    1> increase max guild size
    2> increase passive guild skills 

i am sure in here there will be a increase guild bank as well so if you want more guild/inventory(bank) work for it.
  • Options
    I would like to see a system where players purchase in-game storage space with in game currency. No more pay for convenience.

Even have the carpenter + enchanter create magical chest that can store more items.

Personally, I would like to see NPC sells basic storage items, like bags we carry, storage chest for guilds and freehold. Even making a dedicated room for storage at the highest level. Guilds can use their guild points to upgrade their storage too. But anything worth while having would be crafted by players.
  • Options
    Diura said:
    I would like to think so. Perhaps we will be able to craft larger storage units. 

Hope you will be able to build storages in yours house also, so you can keep some stuff for guild there.