Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings from South East Asia.

Seeing that the newly arrived forums have now been archived. Just wanted to give a shout out to players who're planning to play on the South East Asian server.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the early backers/supporters/fans from the around the region. So... just wondering. Where are you guys from and what are your hopes for the SEA server?

I'm personally from Singapore and planning to play the game with a bunch of friends (It's been awhile since an MMO has gotten us this excited. :D

Aside from just generally being super stoked about the game itself. I'm hoping to see some localized server events for the many festivals celebrated by different ethnicities found in SEA. 

What about the rest of you?

p.s. Feel free to join us on the Ashes of Creation (SEA)    discord community  as well.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    UMJI WANT HEADS! LOTS OF THEM!

Seriously though, I'm over the moon seeing a pro-sandbox title succeed like this. Gelling with the SEA community will be cool too as not many games provide such an opportunity for us to gather on this scale, let alone our "own" server.
  • Options
    Welcome o// 

I'm not in the SEA, but still I'm glad to see your enthusiasm ! :"D 
  • Options
    Welcome, from the NA region!  It's great to see the word about AoCr spread out to players around the world!
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community o/
  • Options
    Supports the a strong SEA community! (Though not from there myself) great job @AutumnWillow , you rock!
  • Options
    Welcome! ;)
  • Options
    Have fun guys and gals.
    :thumbsup:
  • Options
    Haha. Thanks for all the awesome well wishes! Now to gather more supporters so we can unlock more supporter stretch goals. 
  • Options
    Welcome to you and all from the SEA. :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the comunity.  Let the peoples of the world unite behind the shining light that is AoC o/
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Definitely looking forward to the release of the game in SEA. I've joined the SEA discord community to say hi as well!
  • Options
    I'm in Japan, so depends on where they physically locate the servers. I get worse ping if they're in Oz versus US most of the time. So as long as Oceania is actually located more towards the middle of Asia for once I might be on it instead of US server depending.

• Options
    You can always drop by the community to say hi. We really won't know how good the connections to the servers will be till much much later. Haha. 
  • Options
    Come come, all SEA players, come join in this discord together :D

https://discord.gg/REjccfv
  • Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!
  • Options
    Hello! 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    You can always drop by the community to say hi. We really won't know how good the connections to the servers will be till much much later. Haha. 
    DROP IN YES. GO OUT EASY NO.

UMJI GIVE WELCOME TOO!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!  The bigger the community, the better!  I really do hope to see multicultural festivals as well.  Great suggestion, and Im sure the team is on top of it.
  • Options
    Umji said:
    DROP IN YES. GO OUT EASY NO.

UMJI GIVE WELCOME TOO!
    As the legendary bards from the Eagles once said, "You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!"

* lute solo
  • Options
  • Options
    Hehe, I remember @Stinger from his original "hello from Singapore" thread (and referral advertising :# ). But I haven't heard from him since then @Megs. Do you know him?