[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Forumranks

Hi,

anyone here who has great ideas for forum rank names?
I m planing to have 12 ranks.
Something like Novice, Master etc.
Any suggestions?

Greetings Timba

Comments

• I'm not even sure how the forums ranks work real apart from they seem quite easy to level up
  • Do you mean for your own guild forums or?
  • I think he means the main forums as they do see to have ranks of a sort already set in place
  • No i mean for my own guild forum, i m sorry.
  • My fault for jumping to conclusions ^^. I would hope that there is some way of making your own leadership ranks in the forums.
  • Well i think well get our Leader of Men Badget soon :).
  • Well I guess we'll have our pledge titles for that purpose. Those who didn't pledge will have generic titles I guess. Something like?

Novice - Chainmailer - Postmaster - Archtyper - Lord Lyric - Master of Keys etc, hell I don't know lol. :D

• I'm looking forward to that 
  • I m really helpless, i dont know. In my younger ages i had so many inspiration ... but now >_<
  • I would love to have a custom one for people who are always active on the forums so people know them and they stand out  
  • Well, i think you can see it with your stars.
  • That's true but I still want the tile of master lich is that to much to ask for  :'(
  • Maybe you'll get Postmaster Lich? :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Most threads brought back from the dead ^^

• No ideas?
  • It would depend on the theme of your guild I would say
  • Well we are a trader / merchant guild :)
    I m working at the design -> www.autumn-leaf.de
  • Oh very interesting well you could have things like shop keeper to CEO at the end 
  • in a few days Wochenende gona have a nicer design, this is a bit boring, 
    anymore than shop keeper?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    here are some ranks apprentice ,Haggler, Bargainer Hawker ,Vendor, Entrepreneur, trader, Master Trader ,Merchant Merchant, Prince, Master of Commerce
  • Thank you :). Sounds great.
  • nagash said:
    here are some ranks apprentice ,Haggler, Bargainer Hawker ,Vendor, Entrepreneur, trader, Master Trader ,Merchant Merchant, Prince, Master of Commerce
    These sound awesome choose these xD
  • They are some of the ranks for traders in the old edition of D&D thats why they work so well