Forumranks

Hi,

anyone here who has great ideas for forum rank names?
I m planing to have 12 ranks.
Something like Novice, Master etc.
Any suggestions?

Greetings Timba

Comments

• I'm not even sure how the forums ranks work real apart from they seem quite easy to level up
  • Do you mean for your own guild forums or?
  • I think he means the main forums as they do see to have ranks of a sort already set in place
  • No i mean for my own guild forum, i m sorry.
  • My fault for jumping to conclusions ^^. I would hope that there is some way of making your own leadership ranks in the forums.
  • Well i think well get our Leader of Men Badget soon :).
  • Well I guess we'll have our pledge titles for that purpose. Those who didn't pledge will have generic titles I guess. Something like?

Novice - Chainmailer - Postmaster - Archtyper - Lord Lyric - Master of Keys etc, hell I don't know lol. :D

• I'm looking forward to that 
  • I m really helpless, i dont know. In my younger ages i had so many inspiration ... but now >_<
  • I would love to have a custom one for people who are always active on the forums so people know them and they stand out  
  • Well, i think you can see it with your stars.
  • That's true but I still want the tile of master lich is that to much to ask for  :'(
  • Maybe you'll get Postmaster Lich? :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Most threads brought back from the dead ^^

• No ideas?
  • It would depend on the theme of your guild I would say
  • Well we are a trader / merchant guild :)
    I m working at the design -> www.autumn-leaf.de
  • Oh very interesting well you could have things like shop keeper to CEO at the end 
  • in a few days Wochenende gona have a nicer design, this is a bit boring, 
    anymore than shop keeper?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    here are some ranks apprentice ,Haggler, Bargainer Hawker ,Vendor, Entrepreneur, trader, Master Trader ,Merchant Merchant, Prince, Master of Commerce
  • Thank you :). Sounds great.
  • nagash said:
    here are some ranks apprentice ,Haggler, Bargainer Hawker ,Vendor, Entrepreneur, trader, Master Trader ,Merchant Merchant, Prince, Master of Commerce
    These sound awesome choose these xD
  • They are some of the ranks for traders in the old edition of D&D thats why they work so well