Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[GEGC] - Global / NA / Asia || The Greed's End Gaming Collective

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2018 in European Guilds
Have you seen Sense8? Do you like the incredible diversity in all its forms of the primary characters? Are you hoping for a diverse, welcoming, and comfortable group to game with? Do you enjoy the idea of a global community (which is ultimately what we hope to create).

If so, then look no further!

Personally, I totally get that life takes over at times and it really isn't easy to make IRL obligations obey time online. As the creator of the guild, I am not expecting people to put in hours of play daily - and fully expect that some people might only have a handful of hours in an entire week with which to escape to play. I am a full time teacher, as one of several of my vocations.

GEGC is about having a community to access online in AoC. Some of us will be heavily into crafting and economy. Some will love PVP, some PVE, some a mixture of each.

So, if you're looking for a community and a welcoming environment, feel free to say hi.

And - yes - the usual codes of conduct strictly apply due to the very diverse community I have the distinct pleasure of participating with.

(No website atm, this is awaiting funding and personal time to program it and set it all up, yay life!)