Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Edema Ruh [NA - PvX]

About Us

Edema Ruh was created to provide a laid-back and enjoyable atmosphere while encouraging excellence. ER is a semi-casual raiding guild that has existed for two years. We originally formed on a private WoW server, preferring the larger raids and deeper PvE experience. Our members have played virtually every MMO in existence from Runescape to EQ, SWTOR to GW2. We currently number around 60 members, and are playing vanilla WoW on Elysium. Once AoC launches, we hope to bring a solid core over to continue the adventure together.

Here is a video of our adventures!

Goals

Much remains to be seen of what AoC will provide, but we are excited for the complex and intricately designed PvX world being proposed. We seek to create a community that is deeper than killing bosses and getting loot. We want guildies to enjoy themselves as we progress through content, hoping to see all that AoC has to offer, while promoting community and excellence as our ideals. In Edema Ruh, the person is more important than game and we strive to emphasize that through yearly RL meetups and an active discord community.

Guidelines

Edema Ruh seeks to offer a safe place for anyone looking for a gaming community. This means we will not tolerate sexism, racism, homophobia, blatant trolling, griefing, mockery, or bigotry. This isn't immediate grounds for removal, but if the behavior isn't changed, removal from the guild is likely. This isn't intended to inhibit the freedom guildies have in expressing themselves. However, much of the gaming world is a highly toxic environment, and we want to be above that. If you have any need for clarification, please feel free to ask.

Raid Times

Monday: 7:30-11:30pm EST

Thursday: 7:30-11:30pm EST

Expectations

We desire that our members strive to put the guild before themselves, interact with one another and non-members with respect and generosity. Being casual, we have no requirements on attendance, but look for players who are like minded in experiencing content and seeing the guild progress.  

Recruitment

Until the specifics of AoC are made known, we are not recruiting specific classes, but encourage you to reach out if this seems like a community you would like to be a part of. At the moment we are apart of Elysium's vanilla WoW community and are raiding twice a week. You are welcome to join us there or simply take part in our discord.

Contact Us

We encourage you to check out our website, comment on this thread, or send me a PM. We'd love to hear from you if you have a similar passion for community and gaming.

Side Note

If you have read anything by Patrick Rothfuss, Brandon Sanderson, Robert Jordan, or George R. R. Martin, you have every reason to join us, as most of our members are huge fans, and if you haven't... then read a book.

Comments

• Options
    Im already in a guild (join The Empire!) but i came here to say that i really love Patrick Rothfuss and Brandon Sanderson, and if you like them you should read Brent Weeks ;) that'll give you something to hold you over while waiting on the next book in the Name of the Wind series. id also recommend the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher ;)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Bump this thread!  Guys if you're looking for a guild/community that bridges the gap between just gaming and real life true friendships, I can tell you that this IS the guild for you. Can't wait to see you guys in game, discord, and at the meet ups. Come join the ranks. "Will you ask for water or take wine?"
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    In addition, if any guilds are looking for potential alliances, let me know!
  • Options
    I hope everyone had a chance to tune into the Guild Fair this Friday! Let us know if you are interested in Edema Ruh!